Sunday, September 16, 2007


The Jewelry Portal you want to Marry…

Is it possible to be a little bit in love with a Jewelry Portal ?

If so, then this is the one I'm going to marry. I have bought so many of their gorgeous items because of this portal, my cupboards keep complaining.

As Seen on myspace.com, this is exactly what it says on the front page. The gorgeous jewelry you see on celebrities can be yours at a fraction of the price.

They email you love letters, I mean newsletters, which if you are wise you will delete straight away so your not tempted by the newest and most glamorous of items as seen on the red carpet or on stars gadding about town looking effortlessly amazing.

Not that any of us want to look like Kate or Sienna ( well actually I do). This site is easy to use, has secret sales all the time, and is generally marvelous. Now , I want you to see my one of my favorite Millacreli Bracelets from my favorite store:

MMMMMMMMMMMM


MILLACRELI BR 7" BRACELETGREY/LTB BLUE OVAL


A curved marquise resin linked bracelet with flower accents, featuring hand set, multi color, curved marquise millefiori glass details. Millacreli is our exclusive line that combines the beautiful Millefiori patterns with the high-quality Murano art glass and colored resin. Like our other lines, Millacreli uses 925 sterling silver with the durable, scratch-resistant colored resin and Millefiori glass to create a unique and colorful jewelry line.





No comments: